Do you have written goals?
Are they in a format that you review regularly?
Here’s a simple chart to help you define goals in 6 areas of your life for 6 different time frames. This particular chart will help you take your vague, hopes and wishes, and turn them into tangible, written goals that you can review and work towards on a consistent basis.
Have you heard about how 3% of people have clear written goals.
And how 3% of people live like the other 97% wish they could.
Obviously there’s a huge benefit to setting goals.
And yet, so few people ever do.
There’s an expression that says:
“If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.”
“Plan your work for today and every day, then work your plan.” Margaret Thatcher
One of the most important things you can do if you’re setting out to consciously design your life rather than just exist, is to define your why. Define Your Why – What Do You Really Want And Why Do You Want It? If you are to succeed in creating the life you imagine for […]